We have been hard at work since our closure ensuring we have taken the very best advice from Toronto Public Health officials as well as those in the medical community. We are introducing a number of industry leading safety protocols as part of our re-opening process.
In order for us to ensure a touchless experience at checkout we are asking all reservations to be made online at https://majestyspleasure.
By pre-booking your appointment with a valid credit card we can ensure we have adequate staffing for your visit, manage our capacity requirements set by Toronto Public Health and offer a seamless check-out process where we don’t require a method of payment when leaving the venue
We have decided to make changes to our cancelation policy at a time when the health of our guests and staff is critical. If you are not feeling well, exhibiting symptoms or feel uneasy about exposure, please ensure to cancel your appointment 4 hours before your appointment by logging into your account and canceling, or leaving us a voicemail at 416-546-4991 and selecting your location to avoid charges or you will be charged 50% of your service. No shows will be charged 100% of their service missed plus a gratuity of 15%.
When arriving at our venues you will be greeted by signage outlining our entrance policies.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these new policies.
- At this time we will not be offering walk-ins
- If you have already received a text from us asking you to enter please do so, otherwise…
- Please do not enter the venue until the start time of your appointment
- We are asking that all guests allow us to perform a contactless infrared temperature check. Clients with a temperature above 37.8C will be asked to kindly reschedule
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the past two weeks we will ask you to kindly reschedule
- At this time we will not be permitting any outside food or drinks and all personal items including coats and bags must be kept with you at all times
- Our bar and cafe will be open for patio service only on a first come first serve basis, following your appointments, with a limited menu, weather and capacity permitting.