COVID 19 UPDATE
To our wonderful Majesty’s Pleasure clientele and community.
We thank our health officials for their guidance, our front lines workers for the unwavering commitment to helping those infected by COVID-19 and we thank you, our clients for your loyalty.
Please review our updated safety protocols for our venues and check in require
- Reduced Capacity
- Extended Hours
- Social Distancing Markings
- Face Shields for Staff
- Hand Sanitizer throughout
- Mandatory masks for all staff and guests
- Autoclave sanitation of tools
- Touchless Retail
- Contactless Payment
- Temperature check of staff and guests
- A reminder to be patient and kind, we are all new to this!
- Mandatory Vaccines for Staff & Guests
- Suspension of Indoor Drinks
- Plexi-Glass Manicure Screens
- HEPA Air Purifiers in Back of House
- Weekly staff Covid testing
In accordance with the Ontario Reopening Act and (REG2021.0751.e)
we now require proof of two Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccines in order to enter our venue and receive a service from our staff, who are also vaccinated. This proof MUST be through the Verify Ontario App and be supported by a valid personal I.D.
When arriving at our venues you will be greeted by signage outlining our entrance policies. It is important that you familiarize yourself with these policies.
Please do not proceed into the venue if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, cough, tiredness, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, headache, aches and pains, diarrhea, a rash on skin, or dis-colouration of fingers or toes, red or irritated eyes, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, loss of speech or mobility, or confusion, chest pain
- Allow us to perform a contactless infrared temperature check. Clients with a temperature above 37.8C will be asked to kindly reschedule at no cost
- Absolutely no outside food or drinks and all personal items including coats and bags must be kept with you at all times
It’s our pleasure to keep you safe.